|Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Full Movie Realise Date|
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy [Full Movie] Realise Date | Story | Cast | in Hindi
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy (2019) is an upcoming Indian Telugu-language biographical epic action film directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Ram Charan under the Konidela Production Company banner. The story is based on the lifestyle of freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy from the Rayalaseema (Kurnool) region of Andhra Pradesh. The film will be released in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil. The film stars Chiranjeevi, Keecha Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu, Anushka Shetty, Nayanthara and Tamannaah Bhatiya in main Role. Amitabh Bachchan will make a guest appearance Role.
Directed by: Surender Reddy
Produced by: Ram Charan
Written by: Sai Madhav Burra (dialogues)
Screenplay by: Surender Reddy
Story by: Paruchuri Brothers
Starring: Chiranjeevi, Keecha Sudeep , Vijay Sethupathi , Tamannaah Bhatiya, Nayanthara ,
Jagapati Babu , Anushka Shetty, Niharika Konidela , Ravi Kishan
Production company: Konidela Production Company
Distributed by : UV Creations
AA Films (Hindi)
Language: Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, & other
Release date: 2 October 2019
Budget: ₹200 to 270 crore ( Around)
Post Create: Wikipedia
Set about 30 years before India's First War of Independence War of 1857, Say Ra Narasimha Reddy is the story of a freedom fighter, Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, who revolted against the British.
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Movie Full Cast
Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Movie Cast
Vijay Sethupathi as Raja Pandi
Jagapathi Babu as Veera Reddy
Keecha Sudeep as Avuku Raju
Nayanthara as Siddhamma
Tamannaah as Lakshmi
Anushka Shetty as Jhansi alias Rani Lakshmi Bai (Maharani)
Amitabh Bachchan as Guru Gosayi Venkanna
🆕🔗✅ Ismart Shankar Full Movie (Hindi Dubbed) 720p HD
🆕🔗✅ Aravinda Sametha Full Movie (Hindi Dubbed) 720p HD
🆕🔗✅ Pralay The Destroyer (Hindi Dubbed) Full Movie 720p HD
🆕🔗✅ Saaho (2019) Full Movie | Prabhas | Shraddha Kapoor
🆕🔗✅ Sarkar Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
🆕🔗✅ SHOORVEER 2 HINDI DUBBED FULL MOVIE
The film is based on the life of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, a freedom fighter from Rayalaseema. He was an unsurpassed hero from Kurnool region of Andhra Pradesh who rebelled against the British in 1846.
Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy Story ( History)
- Narasimha Reddy was born in Uyyalwada, District Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, into a military family.
- Narasimha Reddy was the governor in the military, commanding 66 villages such as Kadapa, Anantapur, Bellary and Kurnool, and he controlled the 2000 army.
- After the British took over the area of Rayalaseema, Narasimha Reddy refused to share the income of the region with the British.
- Narasimha Reddy was in favor of an armed rebellion, he used gorilla tactics in the war.
- On 10 June 1846 he attacked the treasury at Koilkuntla and departed towards Kambam (district Prakasam).
- He revolted by killing Rudraram, the forest ranger.
- The District Collector took the rebellion very seriously and ordered Captain Knott and Watson to capture Narasimha Reddy.
- He was unsuccessful in his attempt and the British Government announced to give ₹ 5000 to Narasimha Reddy's informer and ₹ 10000 for his head, which was a huge amount in those days.
- On 23 July 1846 he, along with his army, attacked the British army at Giddalur and defeated them. To capture Narasimha Reddy, the British army imprisoned his family in Kadapa.
- He moved to Nallamala Forest in an attempt to free his family. When the British found out that they were hiding in the Nallamala forest, the British further strengthened their activities, after which Narasimha Reddy returned to the Koilkuntla area and waited for the opportunity at Jagannath Konda near village Rambadhunipalle.
- The British authorities came to know about the whereabouts of his Koilkuntla, after which the British officers surrounded the area overnight. On 6 October 1846, at midnight, he was arrested.
- He was severely beaten after he was caught in Koilkuntla, he was tied in thick chains, and taken to the streets of Koilkuntala in a blood-stained cloth to dare another person to revolt against the British. Could not happen.
- 901 people were charged for carrying out this rebellion along with Narasimha Reddy. Later 412 of them were acquitted and 273 were released on bail, and 112 were convicted. He was sentenced to imprisonment for 5 to 14 years. Some were even sent to a prison in the Andaman Islands.
- Narasimha Reddy was charged with murder and treason and sentenced to death.
- Six weeks later he was publicly hanged at Jurretti Bank, Koilkuntla, District Kurnool at 7 am on Monday, 22 February 1847.